Ionian 4173 Tap With Pull-Out Spray Rinse, Lever Handle - Available in 8 finishes – Chrome, Nickel, Pewter, Gold, Polished Brass, Satin Brass, Aged Brass and English Bronze (Select above)
The Perrin & Rowe Ionian 4173 bridge style kitchen mixer tap complete with pull-out spray rinse from the Traditional Collection features classical modern styling with twin lever handle operation and corinthian spout. This bridge style tap has become a 21st Century design icon, it is ideal for any traditional kitchen setting but will equally look stunning as a statement piece in a modern kitchen. The Ionian has strong associates with the English Butlers Sink and Martha Stewart, who appreciated its ease of use and classical good looks.
The Perrin & Rowe Ionian Collection provides deck mounted or wall mounted option, and white porcelain levers or crosshead handles. For a small additional cost you can customise your kitchen tap porcelain levers with metal levers to match or contrast with the tap finish or with Corian levers.
The Perrin & Rowe Ionian traditional bridge style tap comes complete with pull-out spray rinse, the mixer tap also features a swivel spout, lever handles, available in a range of finishes and benefits from the following:
- Traditional Collection
- Luxury traditional British handmade tap
- Hand made in England
- Stunning quality
- 3 Hole bridge style tap, complete with pull-out spray rinse including insulated handle
- Deck mounted
- Swivel spout for single and multiple bowl sinks
- Corinthian spout
- Supplied with white porcelain lever handles
- Option for alternative handle insert available as an extra charge
- Made from brass
- All Perrin & Rowe taps are individually water tested
- 1/4 Turn ceramic disc valves
- Supplied with the flexi tails for easier installation
- Supplied with rinse (Hose length 1.25 metres)
Image of nickel tap shown as illustration only
This tap is available with crosshead handles or lever handles
Aged Brass, Polished Brass, Satin Brass and Bronze are described by Perrin and Rowe as living finishes. They are unlacquered and will develop their own patina as they are used and react with their environment. The Gold finish is a soft finish and should be treated with care. Please see our page on finishes for more information.