The Perrin & Rowe Parthian single lever monobloc kitchen tap comes complete with a white porcelain lever handle as standard and is available in the full range of Perrin & Rowe's finishes (from Chrome to English Bronze).
This luxury, high quality traditional British handmade tap is part of the traditional collection. However due to the chrome finish this looks great in a modern day kitchen as well as a traditional kitchen tap.
It is a monobloc mixer tap which includes an insulated handle and a swivel spout which is especially useful for one and a half and double bowl sinks. It is also supplied with the white porcelain lever handles as shown in the image.
- Hand made in England
- crafted from high quality low lead brass
- Plated to a thickness that exceeds the industry standards
- All Perrin & Rowe taps are individually water tested
- 1/4 turn ceramic disc flow control
- Supplied with the flexi tails for easier installation
- Unique handle construction with integral bearing ring
- Image of chrome tap shown as illustration only
- Available in 8 finishes – Chrome, Nickel, Pewter, Gold, Polished Brass, Satin Brass, Aged Brass and English Bronze (Select above)
Aged Brass, Polished Brass, Satin Brass and Bronze are described by Perrin and Rowe as living finishes. They are unlacquered and will develop their own patina as they are used and react with their environment. The Gold finish is a soft finish and should be treated with care. Please see our page on finishes for more information.