The Perrin & Rowe Parthian single lever monobloc kitchen tap comes complete with a white porcelain lever handle as standard and is available in the full range of Perrin & Rowe's finishes (from Chrome to English Bronze).
This luxury, high quality traditional British handmade tap is part of the traditional collection. However due to the chrome finish this looks great in a modern day kitchen as well as a traditional kitchen tap.
It is a monobloc mixer tap which includes an insulated handle and a swivel spout which is especially useful for one and a half and double bowl sinks. It is also supplied with the white porcelain lever handles as shown in the image.
- Hand made in England
- crafted from high quality low lead brass
- Plated to a thickness that exceeds the industry standards
- All Perrin & Rowe taps are individually water tested
- 1/4 turn ceramic disc flow control
- Supplied with the flexi tails for easier installation
- Unique handle construction with integral bearing ring
- Image of chrome tap shown as illustration only
- Available in 8 finishes – Chrome, Nickel, Pewter, Gold, Polished Brass, Satin Brass, Aged Brass and English Bronze (Select above)