- 1/4 Turn Ceramic Disc Flow Control
- Bi-Flow Spout
- Vernier Insert For Accurate Handle Alignment
- Unique Handle Construction With Integral Bearing
- Flexible Connectors For Easier Installation
- 3 Part Plating Process Superior To Industry Standards
- 5 Year Guarantee On Ceramic Disc Valves
- Minimum Recommended Pressure - 0.2 Bar/3 PSI
- Maximum Recommended Pressure - 5 Bar/75 PSI
- Temperature Range 1 - 85oC
- Additional Side Rinse Available - Etruscan 4350
- Available in 8 finishes – Chrome, Nickel, Pewter, Gold, Polished Brass, Satin Brass, Aged Brass and English Bronze (Select above)
This luxury, high quality traditional British handmade tap is part of the traditional collection. However, it would look great in both a contemporary and traditional kitchen. It features a stylish corinthian spout which looks simply gorgeous.
Perrin and Rowe are one of the few manufacturers who design and build their taps within the UK.
Each tap is individually manufactured and undergoes rigorous inspections to ensure the high quality typical of Perrin and Rowe taps
Aged Brass, Polished Brass, Satin Brass and Bronze are described by Perrin and Rowe as living finishes. They are unlacquered and will develop their own patina as they are used and react with their environment. The Gold finish is a soft finish and should be treated with care. Please see our page on finishes for more information.