The Perrin & Rowe Ionian 4193 bridge style kitchen mixer tap from the Traditional Collection features classical modern styling with twin lever handle operation and corinthian spout. This bridge style tap has become a 21st Century design icon, it is ideal for any traditional kitchen setting but will equally look stunning as a statement piece in a modern kitchen. Not only does it adopt a traditional look, but with the option to have chrome it also adds a contemporary look to the tap. The Ionian has strong associates with the English Butlers Sink and Martha Stewart, who appreciated its ease of use and classical good looks.
The Perrin & Rowe Ionian Collection provides deck mounted or wall mounted option, and white porcelain levers or crosshead handles. For a small additional cost you can customise your kitchen tap porcelain levers with metal levers to match or contrast with the tap finish or with Corian levers.
The Perrin & Rowe Ionian traditional deck mounted tap with white porcelain lever handles and swivel spout is available in a range of finishes and benefits from the following:
- Traditional Collection
- Luxury traditional British handmade tap
- Hand made in England
- Stunning quality
- Deck mounted mixer tap
- Swivel spout for single and multiple bowl sinks
- Corinthian spout
- Supplied with white porcelain lever handles
- Option for alternative handle insert available as an extra charge
- Made from brass
- All Perrin & Rowe taps are individually water tested
- 1/4 Turn ceramic disc valves
- Available in 8 finishes – Chrome, Nickel, Pewter, Gold, Polished Brass, Satin Brass, Aged Brass and English Bronze (Select above)
Image of nickel tap shown as illustration only. This tap is available with crosshead handles or lever handles.