The Perrin & Rowe 3635 Monobloc Basin Mixer with White Porcelain Lever Handles comes complete with a waste.
Individually crafted in 7 different finishes this design of tap will compliment any Traditional Style Bathroom Interior.
The classic style with its smooth curves and White Porcelain Lever Handles combines style, quality and durability.
Hand crafted in the UK from solid Brass, Perrin & Rowe have blended precision engineering and specialist design featuring ¼ turn lever handles and ceramic disc valves to provide a truly unbeatable experience in Bathroom Brassware.
(also available with Crosshead Handles-code 3626)
*please note that special finishes will be on an extended lead time.
- Plated to a thickness that exceeds the industry standards
- Produced from quality low lead brass
- 1/4 turn ceramic disc flow control
- Vernier insert for accurate handle alignment
- Unique handle construction with integral bearing ring
- Flexible connectors for easier installation
- Lever Handles
- Supplied with Pop up Waste
Aged Brass, Polished Brass, Satin Brass and Bronze are described by Perrin and Rowe as living finishes. They are unlacquered and will develop their own patina as they are used and react with their environment. The Gold finish is a soft finish and should be treated with care. Please see our page on finishes for more information.