Individually crafted in 4 different finishes this design of tap will compliment any Traditional Style Bathroom Interior.
The classic style Pillar Tap with its and white porcelain Lever Handles combines style, quality and durability.
Hand crafted in the UK from solid Brass, Perrin & Rowe have blended precision engineering and specialist design featuring ¼ turn lever handles and ceramic disc valves to provide a truly unbeatable experience in Bathroom Brassware.
(also available with Crosshead Handles-code 3476)
- Plated to a thickness that exceeds the industry standards
- Produced from quality low lead brass
- 1/4 turn ceramic disc flow control
- Vernier insert for accurate handle alignment
- Unique handle construction with integral bearing ring
- Lever Handles
Temperature Range: Minimum 1°C / 34°F Maximum 85°C / 185°F
Recommended working pressure: Minimum 0.5 bar / 7psi Maximum 5 bar / 75 psi