Perrin and Rowe take pride in creating beautiful Bathroom fittings to enhance any interior, uniquely crafted this 3-hole Basin set design with its high neck spout will give grace and elegance and compliment any Traditional Style of Bathroom.
If it is a Traditional look you are after this classic style with its smooth curves and White Porcelain Lever Handles combines style, quality and durability bringing a timeless charm to any item of sanitary ware.
Hand crafted in the UK from solid Brass, Perrin & Rowe have excelled in the art of precision engineering mixed with specialist design to create ¼ turn lever handles, ceramic disc valves and a pop-up waste to give their customers an unbeatable quality with truly the best of design.
(also available with Crosshead Handles-code 3701)
*please note that special finishes will be on an extended lead time.
- Plated to a thickness that exceeds the industry standards
- Produced from quality low lead brass
- 1/4 turn ceramic disc flow control
- Vernier insert for accurate handle alignment
- Unique handle construction with integral bearing ring
- Flexible connectors for easier installation
- Lever Handles
- Supplied with Pop up Waste
Aged Brass, Polished Brass, Satin Brass and Bronze are described by Perrin and Rowe as living finishes. They are unlacquered and will develop their own patina as they are used and react with their environment. The Gold finish is a soft finish and should be treated with care. Please see our page on finishes for more information.