If it’s a Traditional style look you are after Perrin & Rowe have created the uniquely designed 3721 “Country Style” Three-hole Mixer set with its distinctive shaped spout, its remarkable detail will provide style and elegance to any Bathroom.
Manufactured in the UK from the finest raw materials the ¼ turn Crosshead handles, white “Hot & Cold” Indexes, ceramic disc valves and pop up waste, combined with the style and elegance of beautiful detail, create a truly exquisite collection of bathroom fittings.
Available in different finishes Perrin & Rowe have designed beautiful Bath, Basin, Bidet and Shower Valves and a full range of accessories and Chinaware enabling you to create a complete Traditional look to your Bathroom Interior.
Perrin & Rowe products are hand made in the UK to the highest possible standards.
- Plated to a thickness that exceeds the industry standards
- Produced from quality low lead brass
- 1/4 turn ceramic disc flow control
- Vernier insert for accurate handle alignment
- Unique handle construction with integral bearing ring
- Flexible connectors for easier installation
- Lever Handles
- Supplied with Pop up Waste
Aged Brass, Polished Brass, Satin Brass and Bronze are described by Perrin and Rowe as living finishes. They are unlacquered and will develop their own patina as they are used and react with their environment. The Gold finish is a soft finish and should be treated with care. Please see our page on finishes for more information.